My drinking water primacy agency already has CROMERR certification. Can I begin using CMDP?

You'll need to update your state's (or territory) CROMERR certification to use CMDP. EPA's CROMERR Application Toolkit and Templates web page describes the requirements for getting your drinking water program certified for CROMERR with CMDP.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.