In this training module, the submission method of using CMDP web form is presented, and we’ll focus on the data entry screens for composite samples and results.
After logging into the CMDP, here are steps lab/water system users can do to enter composite samples:
- Select the “Drinking Water Sample Jobs” module tab
- Create a new job (or select a job from the jobs search list to view job details in a new tab).
- Use the “Composite Samples” sub-tab to add samples and results.
- Click on the Add button and enter information about the composite sample.
- Click on the Add button under Individual Sample to enter information about the samples in the composite.
- Click on the Add button under Chem/Rads Results to enter information about the results for the composite.
To add another composite sample, click on the Close button and start at Step 4.