Can a public water system (PWS) that is not a certified laboratory register and submit data through CMDP?

Yes and no. A PWS can submit operational data (found in Monthly Operating Reports, or "MOR") to their primacy agency using CMDP. In addition, a PWS user may submit requests to change their profile data - a "change request" - (such as changes in water system name and administrative contact information) and to facilities (new facilities, new sampling point IDs, etc.). However, a PWS cannot submit laboratory samples and results for compliance purposes; only certified laboratories can.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.