Enhancements and fixes made to CMDP in release 1.12 / 1.12.1 are listed below.
NOTE: Excel template users please download latest updated Excel template (2.0.17) directly from the CMDP application (cmdpprep.epa.gov).
Added new Method Analyte pairings.
The following new Method-Analyte pairings were added to CMDP DB and templates
- 1024-CYANIDE - LACHAT AUTO - MICRO DIST, FLOW INJ. SPECT
- 1028-IRON - 8 - INDUCTIVELY COUPLED PLASMA MASS SPECTROM
- Fixed change in the processing logic of repeat (+triggered and confirmation) samples where one submitting repeat samples could no longer indicate the original reporting lab ID and the original sample collection date and produced an “invalid original sample ID” error.
- Fixed change in the processing logic of repeat (+triggered and confirmation) samples where omission of the original reporting lab ID and the original sample collection date passed validation.
- Original Sample dropdown in the User Interface (UI) now displays relevant Routine, Confirmation, Triggered, and Repeat samples based on the sample category of the sample being entered.
- Users can now enter sample ID with the following special characters.
- Space, Dash (-), and underscore (_)
- CMDP now checks every Sample being submitted through LIMS or XML upload in the UI for duplicate Analytes. If found, the sample will be rejected during the submission process.
- Fixed an issue where Result value and Reporting Limit value, in the Sample Results section, are cleared on save in some instances.
- The following validations were updated on Chem/Rads and Microbial sample entry screens.
- Same Analyte cannot be added more than once for the same sample.
- If Analysis Completion Time is entered, Analysis Completion Date must also be entered.
- If Analysis Start Time is entered, Analysis Start Date must also be entered.
- If Analysis Completed Date is entered, Analysis Start date must also be entered.
- Fixed an issue with “To Date” filters on all search screens.
- Fixed an issue where Sample Received Date on Sample entry screen is not accepting current date.