Frequently asked questions about CMDP by primacy agency users
- ★ Will CMDP allow me to upload data to the state even though it contains errors?
- ★ Why isn't there a validation error when I leave 'Sample Type' blank?
- ★ When loading Inventory data, is it to be certified or formally approved as acceptable and complete?
- ★ I just reset my S/State server; why doesn't XML Sampling seem to be working?
- ★ How do I add multiple analytes to the same sample?
- There were errors in the uploaded XML file. If I submit a new file, can CMDP tell if it’s ‘revised’?
- Can labs use the same Sample ID across multiple categories?
- Does CMDP auto-populate by the methods the labs are certified for?
- Does the DSE push lab certification data to CMDP?
- Do Primacy Agencies have the opportunity to not accept the data submitted to them?
- Does the DSE migrate all objects or only active objects?
- How can a primacy agency first review and decide to accept a submittal from a lab or PWS before the data actually goes into SDWIS-State (i.e. a mechanism to avoid corruption of our database)?
- Can lab submitted information include the following: Non-data submittals such as CCRs, public notices, LCR consumer notice certifications, SWTR monthly reports, Excel spreadsheets with LRAA or OEL calculations?
- How is PWS/lab data submitted? A pdf of a PWS/lab report, or typing into web forms?
- My drinking water primacy agency already has CROMERR certification. Can I begin using CMDP?
- Can a public water system (PWS) that is not a certified laboratory register and submit data through CMDP?